Blue Pearl-Khuvsgul LakeCrystal water lake.
OVERVIEWMagnificent. Crystal clear water and stunning nature ,valleys and streams as far as the eye can see.
Are You Ready To Escape?
- Day 1. Amarbayasgalant Monastery
- Day 2. Khutag-Undur village
- Day 3. Jankhai Village and prepare the horse trip next morning
- Day 4. Start horse trip around Khuvsgul Lake and stay there
- Day 5. Continue horse trip and visit reindeer family and back to Khuvsgul Lake
- Day 6. Trekking walking around lake area- kayaking short time
- Day 7. Back to Khatgal Village and have a rest and shower
- Day 8. Drive to Erdenet city
- Day 9. Have lunch on the way and drive back to UB
Driver and tour assistant: Reliable and professional driver and English-speaking local tour guide who also cooks will assist you to make your adventure tour around Mongolia in reality.
Accommodation: You usually stay in extra ger which is prepared by nomads, sometimes at ( selected days) tourist ger camp.
Food: You will have a lunch as original Mongolian food in the finest local restaurants on the way and the breakfast and dinner is cooked by the tour guide. Vegeterias are welcome. Drinks provide 1.5 liter of mineral water per day.
Fees: National Park and museum fees are included in the price of the tour.
Activities:You are able to ride a horse or camel and local guide will be your assistant for how to ride a horse or camel safety.
Vehicle type: Japanese jeep, Russian or Korean minivans, gasoline inclusive.
Total Km of Covered: 1050miles /1680km ( per day 5-7hrs)
1. When is the best time to come to Mongolia?
May to September is the best season, with the high season in July for the Naadam Festival. August and September are also suitable months of the year, our climate is such that you will still have many sunny days at this time.
2. Is Mongolia a safe destination?
Mongolia has one of the lowest crime rates in the world and people are known for their nomadic hospitality and kindness and they will make you feel very welcome. But when you are in the street of Ulaanbaatar city, you have to watch your bag and wallet unless there are many pickpockets around.
3. What should I bring with me?
Warm and thin layers of clothing, waterproof jacket, good walking boots, sandals and a hat and/or headscarf to protect you from the sun and winds. Don’t forget insect repellent, sun cream, lip-gloss and first aid kit (medicine for headache, cold, diarrhea, runny nose; bandages; any medicine prescribed for you ) and camera equipment.